- Drawing a synergistic, fluid and democratic map of the cultural research of the city, including not only institutional and private galleries, but also all those places where art is realised every day.
- Development of a new relationship between the artists and the audience through the discovery of unexpected places, which are usually not open to the public.
- Creation of a new public for contemporary art related/connected to the territory, constituted by those who otherwise would hardly come into contact in artistic contemporary production.
- Implementing a new type of art collecting, related to direct experience and purchase.
- Creation of an alternative model to the current use of contemporary art, suggesting the search for new innovative cultural possibilities and proposals.
- Stimulate a debate on the autonomy of the artist’s research according to the dynamics of the art system, creating a constructive exchange and competition based on artistic values.
- Vitalizing the urban network by bringing out the creative energy that it itself contains.
- Attracting the attention of the national and international art audience on the artistic context of Lisbon.
During the other days of the festival, the spaces will be open by appointment or for private tours. FEA team will be available to organize and coordinate the visits. An online and paper map will be created to facilitate the visits. The festival will be totally free for the participating artists and the audience.